I haven't been taking a lot of adventures, but I've taken a couple. The first, are pictures of the stove. They are small. Yes we're on an American base, and yes, we're in an American TLF (temporary living facility) on the American base, but this appliance, is most definitely European. It's teeny tiny. The cookie sheets, and baking pans that I own, are not going to fit into this tiny thing. I think I need to go shopping.
On one of our off base adventures house hunting, we came across a little bakery/meat shop and wouldn't you know it, they were selling Kinder Eggs! I got two for the little ones, and they really really liked them. Davin didn't even bother to eat the chocolate, he just played with the toy!
Stay tuned for car and house hunting adventures!
Sorry you couldn't get back on your old blog, but this one is good too! I'm loving your adventures so far...although I have to admit I'm so stinkin' jealous. Glad you're having fun so far though!
ReplyDelete