Tuesday, January 29, 2013
New Blog
Alrighty! A quick welcome to my new blog. I, thinking I was being awesome, enabled the two step verification system blogger has to help keep your account from being taken over by someone else. Well, I forgot I enabled it. What this means, is that since moving, my computers IP address has changed. So blogger doesn't recognize the computer and will send me a text with a special code that I can use to log into my account. But, I moved. My phone was cancelled. I have no access to that number. Therefore, I cannot receive a text with a code. I have tried the account recovery process four times now, and so far blogger/google says that can't confirm that I own the account, and so for now, I am completely frozen out of it. I will keep trying, eventually I have to be able to somehow prove that I am indeed the owner of that account, until then, or maybe from now on, just to make things easier, this is the new blog. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment